|Entfernen||Artikel||Menge × Preis|
|Ihr Warenkorb ist leer.|
Who is HANDFUL for?
HANDFUL was created for adults that are looking for a creative outlet or wish to reconnect to their creative potential. It’s for everyone who feels they left their creative outlet in childhood. For the thinkers that wish to let their thoughts behind and loose themselves in the process. For all the artists out there that seek inspiration in an organic material. For the digital nomads that forgot how nature feels like. For makers, artisan or designers that have ambitions to create their own products and objects. For anyone who is looking to enhance their own creativity. For entrepreneurs and team leads that understand, productivity grows with creativity. For anyone who is alive and wants to feel it again.
Offers especially designed for kids are currently not part of our program. If you want to talk to us about it, please write an Email to [email protected]
Gibt es auch deutschsprachige Angebote?
HANDFUL hat seinen Sitz in Berlin. Unser Angebot richtet sich an gebürtige und zugezogene Berliner vor Ort sowie an internationale online Besucher über unsere Website. Wir versuchen so zugänglich wie möglich zu sein und haben daher englisch als Unternehmenssprache gewählt. Nichtsdestotrotz wird es auch zunehmend deutsche online Kurse geben. Auch die Clay Kits werden demnächst mit deutschen Büchern verfügbar sein.
In der zukünftigen HANDFUL Werkstatt wird sowohl deutsch als auch englisch gesprochen. Auch Kurse werden sprachübergreifend angeboten. Du kannst also weiterhin deutsch mit uns sprechen, wenn Du möchtest.
Where is the HANDFUL studio located?
HANDFUL is based in Berlin Germany. We are currently still looking for an appropriate studio space. Till we have found a location in Berlin, you can use our online offers as presented in the online shop.
If you know about an available location in Berlin that you think would be perfect for HANDFUL, please write us an email to [email protected].
If you would like to share with us your ideas regarding the workshop space, please share with us following this link: https://us2.list-manage.com/su...
What are HANDFUL opening hours?
At the moment HANDFUL is available 24hrs online. Once we have opened the workshop location in Berlin, we will share our opening hours online.
How to order online successfully?
Products on www.handfulceramics.com are sold on a first come first served basis.
Your item is not reserved once you add to cart. Once you begin the checkout process the item will be reserved for during the purchase process to allow you to complete your purchase.
If the item you are interested in is out of stock please write as an email to [email protected] that you are interested in purchasing and we will add you to the waiting list. We will let you know, once the item is back in stock.
How can I change my contact or delivery details?
If you want to change your contact details or delivery address, please write us an email to [email protected]m before you received our delivery notice. We will update your details and make sure to send your order to the new address.
What is the HANDFUL Shipping Policy?
All orders are shipped from Berlin Germany within Germany, using DHL, standard. We aim to handle your order within 2 days and to send it out right after.
The delivery times can generally take up to 5 days. In special cases (like a pandemic) the delivery times might vary. Orders placed online typically arrive within 7/10 business days from the date when the order is confirmed. Any physical item that you ordered with a weight up to 2kg will cost 4,99€ per item.
A tracking link directing you to the shipper’s portal will be sent to you via email once your order has shipped.
What is the HANDFUL return policy?
HANDFUL has a 14-day return policy: you have 14 days from when your order is delivered to ship/postmark it back to our return center for a refund or exchange. Any claim regarding the delivery of Product(s) must be submitted in 14 working days following receipt of the Product(s). They must be sent in their original condition (packaging, accessories, tag, etc.) and according to the following shipping conditions.
If you would like to request a return, please send us an email to [email protected]m with your email address and order number. Once you have submitted your request, a return authorization will be sent to you within 72 hours with return instructions. Please do not ship your return back without this authorization, as it will not be processed. Any parcel returned after the prescribed timeframe shall be refused and returned to the sender.
The costs and risks pertaining to the return of Product(s) are borne by the sender.
Original shipping costs are non–refundable. LRNCE reserves the right to refuse any return on merchandise that does not meet the above requirements. If your return is not accepted, it will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund will not be issued. We appreciate your understanding.
To read the full return policy policy please read our terms of condition / AGB.
I still have another questions, how can I contact you?
You have any other question, that we didn’t answer here? Just drop us an email and we will try to get back to you as soon as we can. Write to [email protected]
How can I make sure to receive the HANDFUL newsletter in my inbox (instead of the spam or promotion folder)?
To add HANDFUL as a trusted contact to your address book, follow these steps.
> Apple mail (desktop)
If Apple Mail delivers a legitimate message to junk, you can do two things.
- Teach Apple Mail's filter to allow future messages. Open the junk folder and find the message. Move the message into the inbox.
- Add your From email to the address book. Open the message, right-click the sender email address, and choose Add to Contacts.
For additional information about Apple Mail, visit the Apple Mail Support Page.
> Mail (Apple iOS mobile devices)
If Mail delivers a legitimate message to junk, you can do two things.
- Teach Mail's filter to allow future messages. Open the junk folder and find the message. Move the message into the inbox.
- Add your From email to the address book. Open the message, and tap the From email address. Then tap Create New Contact to input the address in the contacts list.
For additional information about the Mail app, visit the Apple Support Page.
> AOL Webmail
If AOL Webmail delivers a legitimate message to spam, you can do two things.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Spam. Open the spam folder and click the message. Click the OK, Not Spam button.
- Add your From email to the address book. Click Contacts in the navigation panel, and click the New Contact icon. Input the email address and click the Add Contact button.
For additional information about AOL Webmail, visit the AOL Support Page.
> Gmail (desktop and mobile)
If Gmail delivers a legitimate message to spam, you can do two things.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Spam. Open the spam folder and click or tap the message. Click Not Spam.
- Add your From email to the address book. Open the contact list, click or tap New Contact, and input the address.
For additional information about Gmail, visit the Gmail Support Page.
If Outlook delivers a legitimate message to junk, you can do two things.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Junk. Open the junk folder and click the message. Click Not Junk.
- Add your From email to the address book. Open the message, right-click the sender name, and click Add to Contacts. Authentication information may display in Outlook's sender name area, so ask the subscriber add your address only.
For additional information about Outlook, visit the Office Support Page.
If Outlook.com delivers a legitimate message to junk, you can do two things.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Junk. Open the junk folder and right-click the message. Click Not Junk.
- Add your From email to the Safe Recipient list. Click the gear icon, and choose Options. Click the Safe and Blocked Senders link, click Safe Senders, and input the message's From email address.
For additional information about Outlook.com, visit the Outlook.com Support Page.
> Yahoo Mail
If Yahoo Mail delivers a legitimate message to spam, you can do two things.
- Mark a received campaign as Not Spam. Open spam folder, click the message, and click Not Spam.
- Add your From email address to the address book. Open the message and click the Add to contacts button next to the From email address.
For additional information about Yahoo Mail, visit the Yahoo Support Page.